Re: Steam on Debian

Hi Mark

I tried and failed, but I didn't spend more than a couple of hours on it. I never managed to completely fix the dependency chain for getting the Ubuntu package to install cleanly. Do you have any tips that you can remember? What Debian release are you running? i386 or amd64?

I doubt Steam will be expanding their distro support any time soon. Looks to me like they engaged Ubuntu some time ago to get the compiled in support they wanted.

Regards
Tom