Filing a bug report via Windows?

Hello,

I have a bug that needs to be reported, unfortunately I only have a
Windows 8 machine connected to the Internet.  I originally tried to
use an older Mac G5 but became so frustrated with getting on-line that
I finally purchased a complete 386 type machine to run Linux only.
The truth ended up that I couldn't get on-line with that machine
either.  I have a Qualcomm Atheros AR938X chip-set on a TP-Link
TL-WDN4800 WiFi PCI card.

When I install Debian 6.0 on my machine it does not detect this card,
but is detected when I run "lspci" from the command line within Debian
after the install.  I don't know how to properly report this bug.  I
picked this card because others have stated they run this card under
the same version of Debian and it works properly.  I don't know what
else to do but report a bug or how to manually install the proper
drivers to support this card.  This would also make it possible to
connect to the Internet and solve many problems.   As I have an iPhone
4, that works properly via a USB port on Windows 8, causes a Kernel
fault on the same machine under Linux with all the proper drivers.
Also the Atheros driver appears to be on my machine, but not loaded.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks

Jack K. Wilborn