grub messages loading ....

can someone tell me how to make the grub message silent
I get welcome to grub .. loading grub then you see the grub menu
Ive set the default time to 0 and updated grub and did initramsfs -u but still the grub message i.e welcome to grub loading grub then the grub menu shows for a split second

I want make the grub never display not even for a second !! and remove the loading message as well welcome to grub

so basically completely silent so I want a black screen until login

any help would be appreciated