Re: LibreOffice complete removal.

On 30 January 2013 07:38, Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
Good time of the day, Sharon.

You wrote:

> Yesterday I removed the meta-package of LibreOffice, and then
> installed the source package of LibreOffice 3.6.5.2. I now find that
> it wasn't fully removed as I'm still able to open and use documents
> with the old programme.
>
> So, how do I *completely* remove all of the old LibreOffice
> without removing all or most of Gnome, which I still want to have
> around, please?

This is weird. Can You share exactly what was the removal command?

Sthu.

It was done using synaptic, and then when i went to check in apt-get i saw that not all of debian libreoffice had been removed, and to remove it with apt-get would take most of gnome with it too.

Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian Wheezy, LXDE 2 LibreOffice 3.5.4.2