Re: alsa, jack output issue

Le 29/01/2013 19:48, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :
On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:37:38 +0100, dAgeCKo <dagecko@free.fr> wrote:
Yes jack1 because jack2 never wants to start for some reasons.

If you started jack2 by QjackCtl, than there might be a dbus issue.
QjackCtl > Setup... > Misc > [ ] Enable D-Bus interface
If I start jack2 by QjackCtl, I unchek, aka disable D-Bus interface.

If I remember well, the error message was something about that the soundcard was already in use.
I will try this. But do you think this could solve the problem ?