Re: Gjjijjo

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:57:02 +0100, Morel Bérenger <berenger.morel@neutralite.org> wrote:
Le Mar 29 janvier 2013 9:35, Karl E. Jorgensen a écrit :
Hi

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 09:08:08PM +0000, Claudia M Jimenez wrote:

J.   Jhhjjjkjhghv.
Ghjiojoy hbn
Cbn
Flynn
Fmjvjfkfg
Hkfjfkb
Bhiujj
Gallup
Hlbnnnj ghjkkkjjkn
Bkkhlnk
Hkk kikuyu
Xhllhkyku
Hkkjjjuju
Hkknnnjh
Hmbkh
Bmnnuhj
Nmnmm
Bm bbnhjj
Bbnhjj
Bmnbmj
Fb mj
Bbbnnnnmm
Bmhnhnjjkjjjh
Nnjjjhbnggtjg
Bbnhjj jjj

Wow. I found that you can get similar results with

$ sudo apt-get install fortunes filters
$ fortune | fold -w 10 | kenny

Sent from my iPhone

Whatever. Sent from mutt. Beat That!!

--
Karl E. Jorgensen

Well, maybe there are some samples from the Necronomicon, too. I have
always thought that iThings could be the result of some branches of
Cthulhu's cult, because black magic can be an interesting theory about how
they can sell hardware artificially limited by extremely closed software
environment at such a high price.

I'm uncertain if a mobile user simply forgot to lock his mobile, or if we reply to spam ;).

--
Sent from my PC while wearing my Relox watch and Iccug handback.
If you pay me, product placement for your lemon could be placed here too, just mailto:/dev/nul.