Re: [OT] Language(No programming language ) question

On 01/26/2013 03:19 PM, Thore wrote:
Am 26.01.2013 20:26, schrieb Lisi Reisz:
On Saturday 26 January 2013 15:48:05 Thore wrote:
Hello,
often here are some non-english questions.
In the list description this is an international list --> english.
Yes, it is an international Anglophone list.

Isn't there a spanish list?
Yes, there is. See:

I don't have really a problem, but I wonder wether here is an open
language list it doesn't make a sence.
I can't understand it. I think there would be much more (usefull)
response in the "right" list.
Or ask the question in english then it is most likely that you get a
response.
On this list, yes. It is an English language list.

I haven't fully understood you (as you say, no insult intended!), so I
hope
that my reply makes sense to you and is helpful.

Lisi

Only a question,
In no case I want to insult someone.

regards
Thore

The question with the spanish list wasn't a real question.
The part is a little bit confuse right.
I ment that i think that it is strange to make a list everybody can
write in every language.
only small groups understand the question.

regards

How about trying the German users list
debian-user-german
    Support for Debian users that speak German. (High-volume mailing list.)
    Moderated: No     Subscription: open

Tschuss