Re: dselect fun

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 09:54:17AM +0000, Darac Marjal wrote:
> chime in with a reminder that dselect is considered discouraged these
> days. It's spiritual successor (a TUI interface to apt) is now aptitude.

That depends on who you ask. For newbies, I certainly wouldn't recommend
dselect, but if they wanted to use it I certainly wouldn't discourage
them from doing so. In fact, if they can get their head around dselect,
then anything else that is thrown at them will probably seem like a
piece of cake.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X