Re: a tool to have specific images on X root window

Le 18/01/2013 21:10, Erwan David a écrit :
Le 18/01/2013 21:02, berenger.morel@neutralite.org a écrit :
Hello.

I would like to know if someone knows a tool like xphoon or xplanet, but allowing to use a simple image (I do not mind the format: I can convert images by script) instead of planets with calculations.

It have no real use, except making my workspaces a background image which will probably become useless in the second :D

Oh, last thing. I do not, and do not intend to, use big DE like kde, gnome, xfce, lightweight dependencies is a requirement. Stuff with the same mind of lxde is an option, but I did not find a package giving only that feature (I already have a window manager and a menu application, even if the last one does not provide me what I would like).

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

xroot ?

Or xloadimage, I had forgotten.