Turning off Libre Office's file recovery dialog

Is there a setting to make this startup routine less
bothersome?

That second (or was it third?) question has a way of
confusing me; it asks a human to perform boolean
inference, not an intuitive skill for many.

Questioning whether I am sure (yes/no) whether I want to
abandon something...

I mean who can ever be sure of something like that?

interrupting whatever trickle of inspiration I may have been
having at that moment.

I would suggest the buttons should be labeled **Restore Previous
autosaved files (there are 2)** and **Get On With It Already**.  The
user is in a position to choose without needing to be asked
a second time.

I may trigger this dialog more than most. I tend to
accumulate lots of terminal windows, and then slash through
them, killing unneeded processes with Ctrl-c. LibreOffice
gets it as much as all the others, but only LO asks me this
Zen mindstopping question. :-)

Joel
--

Joel Roth