Re: Basic USB Automounter?

----- Original Message -----

I'm familiar with halevt; however, HAL has been deprecated since 2011 or so, if my research is correct, and has been replaced by the newer udev, which includes most, if not all, of HAL's features.  HAL is not installed by default in Wheezy.  And while I'm sure it would work, I'm refraining from installing extraneous or duplicative tools on the system.

Thanks for the reply.