Re: Ukrainian translation of the page

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:32:00 +0100, Agnessa Petrova <agnessa.petrova@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi!

My name is Agnessa Petrova.
I would like to translate your article at http://www.debian.org/intro/about for
my blog.
So i'm asking for you to give me permission to translate it as well as link
back to my future translation, so we can generate some interest to that
translation and your work. I would not use it in any commercial way.

Thank you anyway!

On the bottom of the link you posted is another link to http://www.debian.org/license -> http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/ .

If there should be the need to ask, I don't know, but I don't think so, you need to ask the copyright holder. This is a mailing list for users, perhaps the copyright holder doesn't follow this mailing list.

"Copyright © 1997-2012 SPI and others; See license terms
 Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc."

Hth,
Ralf

--
FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64