Re: icedove's auxiliary functions not working. (Solved)

On 01/12/2013 01:30 PM, Steven Rosenberg wrote:
On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Gary Roach<garyroach@verizon.net>  wrote:
Debian wheezy
Icedove 10.0.11

Recently Icedove quit following url's to the web browser and quit playing
embedded videos. I can't seem to find the source of the problem. I've
checked all of the settings on both iceweasel and icedove and couldn't fine
anything wrong. Iceweasel works fine. Any suggestions.
In icedove, go to Edit -- Preferences -- Attachments and check the
content types and subsequent actions to make sure you have Iceweasel
selected in the appropriate places.

Thank you. That fixed the problems.

Gary R.