bnx2 netboot FW problem

Hi,

I'm trying to clone many servers at once using DRBL live + Clonezilla, I'm using the las version of DRBL from the site and I came across with the folowing problem:

I have HP DL385G7 servers, those comes with 4 Broadcom Netextreme II interfaces with work fine on the DRBL live CD and some others I tested, the BNX2 module loads fine and the firwmare is loaded whitout an issue too.
The problem arises when I set up the enviroment for the other servers boot so I can clone them with clonezilla, the PXE stage works fine and both the pxe kernel and initrd loads normally, but when the time comes for the interfaces to get linked I get the following message:

bxn2: Can't load firmware file "bnx2/bnx-mips-09-6.2.1a.fw"

I assumed that the module cannot find the firmware, but I think that's not the case because the files are in place in the initrd image (/lib/firmare/bnx2).

Then I tryed getting both the module and the FW inside the kernel but I get a similar error:

firmware: agent did not handle request for bnx2/bnx2-mips-09-6.2.1a.fw

I'm using the kernel that comes with DRBL which is 3.2.0-4-amd64.img and I compliled 3.2.35 using debian packages.

I think the problem is something missing in the initrd enviroment prevents the firmware to be loaded, but I cannot pinpoint the problem, hope someone can shed some light here

Regards

--
/*
Luis Vinay