Re: Installing Debian on an SSD

On 8 January 2013 19:16, Grześ Andruszkiewicz <gandrusz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Does the Debian installer work out of the box for SSDs? I.e. I heard
that you need to align the partitions to 32bit virtual clusters (is it
actually true?). Are there any other things I need to take into
account while installing Debian on SSD?

I bought the Samsung 840 250GB drive, if it makes any difference.

Thanks,
Grzegorz