Re: Wheezy Installer Auto-Partition Oddity

--- On Wed, 1/2/13, Patrick Bartek <bartek047@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As I said in my original query, this partitioning was done
> automatically by the Wheezy installer.  I would have never
> partitioned that way myself.  Besides this is just a test
> install to root out any problems for when I do the real one
> on a real hard drive.

FWIW, the wheezy installer created the same partitioning scheme on a hard drive install the first time I gave wheezy a run.  I found that rather odd and a good reason to manually partition the drive prior to installing wheezy in the future.  I usually do that but was being a bit lazy this one time.  ;)