issue creating wheezy lxc container

 Hi,

 I am trying to install my first LXC container under Debian following the
instructions in the wiki:

 http://wiki.debian.org/LXC

 Both the host and the container are wheezy, therefore I just run "lxc-create
-n debian-wheezy -t debian" and selected wheezy when prompted. I left the rest
of the options in the default values.
 However when I run the container with "lxc-start -n debian-wheezy", I don't
get the login prompt. Instead of that, after some time, I get the following
messages:

INIT: Id "3" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "4" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "5" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: Id "2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

 And that will be repeated forever.

 Any ideas on how to fix this?

 BTW, under Ubuntu the package lxc-0.7.5-3ubuntu66 includes a /etc/init.d/lxc-
net which sets up a very convenient network bridge, so that the user doesn't
have to worry about that. Is it possible to have this support under Debian?

 Best regards,
 Enrique