Re: [OT] Good quality hair dryer needed for Squeeze

Le 10.12.2012 23:28, Mark Panen a écrit :
Hi,

I am after a good quality hair dryer that works with 6.0.6 amd64.

Every time I shut down my machine due to a thunderstorm and try to
power up again after a couple of hours the machine is dead and only he
LED on the MOBO is on.

I wasted my bucks on a new PSU.

The only thing that works is hot air from a hair dryer directed at
the MOBO to the left side of the CPU after cooler for 30 seconds or
so.

Any ideas guys?

Try to change the thermal grease between your CPU and the heat sink?

PS: I guess that PSU is Power Supply Unit, but, what is MOBO? MOtherBoard?