Re: GRUB setup for multi-boot ISO from memory stick

Hi Brian,

   Thanks for your reply. It was thorough, complete, and all of the steps you
listed out were perfectly logical and made sense.

   The only problem is that it doesn't seem to work. :-) I can't even get to
the first step of mounting the memory card.

> Are you sure you want to do this? It is easier to get the installer
> installing without using GRUB's loopback facility.

   Okay, I'm game. What is an easier method of booting Debian from a memory
card to install it into a machine without a CD-ROM? TIA.

--
"I remember when I was a boy and I heard repeated time and time again the
phrase, 'My country, right or wrong, my country!' How absolutely absurd is