Re: Installation

On 09/17/2012 06:08 PM, Christofer C. Bell wrote:

There is, in every endeavor, what we can call an "acceptable level of ignorance" before getting started. There are things it's okay to not know or
not understand before undertaking the task.

Just for the record: I would agree with this. The question is where that bar
should be set, and I think the answer to that question should depend on how
difficult and/or impractical it would be to set it any lower.

--
      The Wanderer

side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
  - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger