Re: Custom SSH Authentication

On 09/08/2012 02:55 AM, Brian wrote:
On Fri 07 Sep 2012 at 16:04:51 -0500, Alex Robbins wrote:

I am also hoping to take it a step further and say that the restricted key
(the one that only works at certain times) also requires that a pass phrase
be provided that changes based on an arbitrary algorithm, perhaps involving
the time of day or date.
This is a good description of port knocking.

Interesting idea, I hadn't heard of that before.  Unfortunately, though,
I can't implement this right now because my NAT does not have the support.

Alex Robbins