can rsync correct dates?

Guys,

For some reason, my restoration from a backup (using rsync) to
notebook got me all my files dated 13/08/12, indistinctly.

After some days I realized the problem.

Now I need to rsync again from backup to notebook just to correct the dates.
But I don't want to lose files I changed.

I gave some thought to the problem. All my files in the notebook are
more "recent". I need to use rsync to update them anyway.

I can "filter" the files I don't want to update with the command:

$find . -daystart -mtime -21

That is, all files modified after 13/08/12. They are not much,
considering that the backup adds up to 130GB.

So, how do I compose such a command rsync plus find, to achieve this?

Thanks for any help,
Beco

--
Dr Beco

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." (Groucho Marx)