why so many 'Unidentified subject!' in debian-user-digest?

    Having rescently installed Squeeze and seen so many messages with no subject
when reading the digest with mutt I assumed it was a problem with my setup but
having now booted back into an older Etch install which never showed this before
but does now I suspect there has been a change in the digest format.
    I've sent two messages to the listmaster but haven't gotten a response perhaps
he's on vacation.
    Is anyone else seeing this problem? Is there a work around? It appears as if
the message is being put into the digest before the headers.
Thanks,
Mike
--
Satisfied user of Linux since 1997.