Re: [OT] Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft

Good time of the day, Camaleón.

Thank You for Your support and assistance for Deb. users!
You worte:

> We don't have to hold for those "horrible" things anymore. We need to
> develop our own way. If we remain at the commands of MS we will be
> doing it wrong.

I agree w/ You. Debian is outstanding distro - not just another distro,
I would call it home for FLOSS - and it is already not only linux
kernel limited. And a good territory for people's freedom protection.

Sthu.