Was a bacterial infection from the old house and silvia

She was probably secretly using my toothbrush on the toilet, causing an aversion and an infection, drugs were blamed, am treating it now with heat, pressure, and yeast. Feeling much better, but still recovering, was not permitted to see or consult with a doctor without dealing with those people again, who evicted me after the police determined silvia or someone was lying or something? did not speak to me at all.