Re: [OT] Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft

OT:

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 14:41 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> Windows users with secure boot enabled who want to boot a different OS
> should ask MS how to do it, don't you think? They have paid for what
> they have installed.

IIRC it's not allowed to run a Linux on the same machine, beside a
Windows, regarding to the Microsoft license or warranty, support. AFAIK
Suse, resp. Novell made a deal with Windows and it's the only Linux a
Windows customer is allowed to run on a Windows machine. Perhaps just
half of half-truth.

However, I don't like a proprietary software company being the one to
handle keys. They will abuse this impact.

- Ralf