Re: [OT] Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:55:59 +0100, Nuno Magalhães wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And remember
>> Debian has not a time-based schedule for their releases
>
> That's awkward, i was under the impression there was a change some years
> back so that the stable branch would change to a 6 months release
> schedule. Did that never go through or was it only temporary?

What I wanted to say is that Debian releases a new version at the time
they consider is ready to be released with no other barriers beyond
technical problems.

Yes, there was a consensus about delivering a new stable version every 2
years but to be sincere, I don't know is that still stands true :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón