Re: what happened to spam filters of this list

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 18:23:02 +0600, Aft nix wrote:

> So many spams are directed to this list. Any spam filter there?

Yes, there are.

And they can be fed-trained from your input :-)

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster

> I've accidentally replied one of them, no 100's mails are flodding my
> mailbox.
>
> I know its me who acted stupid, but still, a spam filter would have been
> nice.

There are spam filters in place but spammers are becoming more and more
aggressive in these days. Heck, even my Gmail inbox is being flooded by
all sort of spam messages while I barely had to deal with that a year
ago...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón