Re: Computer case

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 10:02 -0400, Christopher Judd wrote:
> Seriously, one could probably design a case for minimal vibration and
> good airflow without all of the eye candy shown here.

Perhaps http://static.neatorama.com/case-mod/bender.jpg does cause less
noisy vibrations and a good airflow, but a new issue would come into the
picture. Debian stable is missing a speech synthesizer with the original
or German sync voice of Bender. Or should I the living Bender or hijack
the German voice actor?

However, building a case myself is not what I want to do. What I might
do (already planned years ago), is to do some simple modifications for
the case I'm using. I could glue insulant to the sidewalls, add some
screws and decouple the drives. There's no way to fix the issue with the
cards, but to bend the back wall (already done ;).

- Ralf