Re: Computer case

>any recommendation for a computer case that can be used with Debian
>stable ;)?
>Ok, it's slightly OT, I'm sorry for that. However, experiences with
>cases regarding to noise (and heat), accuracy of fit for cards are
>interesting for me, others might be interested in space (and vertical
>stability).

Check Rosewill.  http://www.rosewill.com/

I build this system about 6 years ago and it's still VERY quiet.  120mm case and power supply fans. Plus, a large, variable speed CPU fan.  Fanless graphics card.  The case fan blows right on it, so there's no need for its own fan.  In fact, when I first powered up the system, it was so quiet I thought it wasn't running.  And I was sitting right next to it!

Unfortunately, the case has been discontinued, but I'm sure there are others that are similar. It's an ATX mid-tower. Plenty of room.