Re: Computer case

PS: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001220
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=WingRS
+200&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1152&bih=662&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=3WLIT92DNszSsgbT94TxDg

Those cases seems to be consumer, gamer cases similar to the elCheapo
one I already own. The above case has got a sidewall locking mechanism
as my case has got too. If the case starts to vibrate, caused by the
HDDs, the sidewalls will make noise, since they've got a bad clearance.

I don't need extra fans and I don't want an integrated PSU.
My hardware already is silent, just the case will cause noise and
additionally fixing the cards is a PITA.

Shielding for all modern computers seems to be an issue, not caused by
the cases (only).