Re: Application for creating educational flash on Debian? - SOLVED

On Thu, 31 May 2012 18:24:15 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> OK
>
> I'm open for any technology that can be used to put tutorials, etc onto
> a _webpage_ and has some _interactivity_ too.

html5+ajax (css+dom+javascript) will do the job quite nicely.

> The Tupi version installable on Debian Wheezy doesn't have Text support,
> so one can't insert text yet.
>
> LibreOffice Impress may be used for this and I shell try it out.
>
> However if there are the right applications for such purpose I wish to
> know for those.

Today there has to be full-featured GUI based frameworks to develop RIA
apps. Wikipedia has an extensive list, although they can be overwhelming
if you only require a basic multimedia interactivity:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rich_Internet_application_frameworks

Greetings,

--
Camaleón