Re: kde menu missing back arrow widget

On Thu, 24 May 2012 20:41:37 +0000, Cousin Stanley wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
>
>> Google suggests it was deliberately removed:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/JZsYt7
>
>   Cousin Camaleón ....
>
>     I did google-ize a bit before posting here but missed the  kickoff
>     information
>     that is relevant to the missing back arrow widget on the menus ....

I always use the traditional menu when have to load a KDE desktop; I
never liked the way that "kickoff" worked.

>     At least it's good to know I'm not alone with this particular
>     problem ....

To be sincere, I was not aware of the arrow. The few times I used the new
menu it was not there, probably because of the KDE version I used.

>     Thanks for taking the time to help ....

You're welcome.

If you're interested in getting the back-arrow back, you can open a
whishlist report at KDE bugzilla though I won't expect any movement in
this direction...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón