Re: iceweasel preferences

On Mon, 21 May 2012 12:19:01 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

> Only reason I dont like iceweasel is because when I right click on a
> link in an opened web page, the menue that pops up offers to open a new
> web page first the it offeres to open a new tab as the second choice
> then others...

I get "open in new tab" first, then "open in new window" :-?

> I want to change the order that it presents to new tab first then new
> web page. I have been unable to do this in preferences. Any ideas,
> tips, or possible solutions, etc.?

I remember this question from this same list but don't recall the exact
link. Anyway, you can try with an add-on:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/menu-editor/

(check first if the addon is compatible with your current Iceweasel
version)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón