Re: Code of conduct (was ... Re: need help on using ffmpeg for video grab)

On Tue, 22 May 2012 02:49:23 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 03:36:10PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 May 2012 02:49:34 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote: point
>> because if so, we have to stop accepting posts asking how does Mutt
>> work ...
>
> Good luck with answering that question.

(...)

What question? General questions about how to use a program (program →
mutt, ffmpeg, gnome-terminal or whatever package you can get from Debian
repositories or elsewhere)?

Those questions do fit here. Period. You are free to reply them (if you
think you have the answer or can provide useful information that may help
the user) or omit them (if you know nothing about the problem or have
nothing useful to say).

And I'm going to stop this because I'm afraid it goes nowhere :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón