Re: Keyboard and mouse problem in Debian Sid

On Sun, 13 May 2012 12:09:49 -0500, Esteban Monge wrote:

> Hello I upgraded Sid such as I have always been doing.
>
> But when upgrade Xorg to 1.7.6 Keyboard and Mouse stop working. Only
> when I running startx the keyboard and the mouse dead. I can press the
> poweroff button and the netbook turn off.

Does an external USB mouse still work?

> I have one "bad" "Lentovo" (Lenovo) X120e.

"Lentovo"? In Spanish that term sounds funny X-)

> I saw some threads about but it nothing is clear to follow.

Can you ssh to the computer and work from there? I'd first start by
looking at the "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" file (better if you can upload the
file to any site so we can review).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón