Re: Signatures

On Sat, 05 May 2012 17:13:48 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> 05.05.2012 17:10, Camaleón kirjoitti:

>> Fine, fine.. but better if you trim your signature or use a different
>> method to taught the users that don't disturb others.
>>
>> I had to remove 33 lines of wasted text coming from your GPG code and
>> your extra-large signature :-)
>>

> I am currently working on this at
> https://github.com/Mkaysi/mkaysi.github.com .

Looks good but you don't have to give an explanation on the way you post
your messages. If some asks, you can point him/her to that files but I
don't see a needing for attaching such a detailed arguments on every e-
mail you send :-)

> I am not a coder nor web developer so I got problems with line breaks,

Line breaks? You mean the <br /> tag?

> but there are nice people at IRC and I got help and I was suggested to
> write in markdown instead in case I don't like HTML.
> http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/basics

I don't know what "markdown" is. Let me see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown

Ah, okay. It remembers me the "wiki" style.

But the standard markup language (html) is veeeeery easy to understand :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón