Re: Safe-upgrade, My Worst Nightmare has Occurred.

Martin McCormick:

> So far, I do not see any error yet. I will do the tests you
> suggested and report back. It does act just like it is waiting
> for more input. I have type y, yes and ok and do see the echo
> back. I will post a message later describing the tests.

I would just Ctrl-c and apt-get -f install, followed by another
safe-upgrade.

And after that, check that your boot config is still fine (Grub1/2,
/etc/fstabm, initramfs).

J.
--
I want to keep my skin looking good but I believe all computers do the
same job.