Evolution spell checking

Does anybody know a way to get spell checking for Evolutions subject
line? I'm serious.

I don't like it, if I write subjects similar to this one:
"RAM from the stonagae"

Regarding to Google it might be a bug for Ubuntu known years ago. I'll
reboot to Debian later and test Evolution there.

I'm using the same mails with Evolution on several installs, first
Evolution install on my machine for those mails is from Arch Linux and
there spell checking also doesn't work for the subject.

Regards,
Ralf