Re: ls sorting order change

Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2012 15:28:33 -0400, Dan B. wrote:
I guess now I need to figure out where I might like to see things in the
"new" order vs. where I still want to see things in LC_COLLATE=C order.)

Is that "that new"? The above output is from my Lenny system and that was the default setup two years ago :-?

No, it's not really that new--just new to me because I got far behind
in upgrading/updating my Debian system.  (That's why I used quotes--to
show that I didn't really mean the usual sense of new.)

Daniel