Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674

On Jo, 03 mai 12, 09:58:08, Lisi wrote:

> It isn't at the end of Tina Braxton's email.  So she may be recieving none.

It doesn't depend on the receiver, but the sender, i.e. my mail will not
have the instructions appended because I use GPG/MIME[1].

I don't think this is a significant problem because, IMHO, people will
tend to read other peoples' mails more carefully than their own :)

[1] IIRC SmartList will not append instructions to any multi-part MIME
messages, like the ones with GPG/MIME signatures or text+html parts.

Kind regards,
Andrei