Re: dist-upgrades on sid (was: X server: connection refused)

Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> (02/05/2012):
> Incidentally, apt-get dist-upgrade is less disastrous in this case. It
> only suggests to remove xserver-xorg-video-all,
> xserver-xorg-video-s3virge and xserver-xorg-video-tdfx while keeping
> all important X related packages for my system.

Background:
  http://blog.mraw.org/2012/05/01/DXN-11/

s3virge and tdfx both need some non-trivial merges from upstream, that's
why they didn't get processed yesterday along with the others.

(fly-by mode, I'm not subscribed to debian-user@.)

Mraw,
KiBi.