Re: *URGENT* plz need help system not booting after "lvresize" command

sorry, if i am miss leading with the error . actually i belive that
this must have happen. by the lvresize command. actually every thing
was working nice and smooth. here is the quick story.

first i ran the command.

1. i resize the old partition
"lvresize -L 400GB "VG-NAME with PATH"

2  then i ran resize command
resize2fs -p /dev/mapper/vg--800-Archive400GB

but gives me error and tells me to run  "e2fsck -f "

3. so i rant

e2fsck -f /dev/mapper/vg--800-Archive400GB

which was fine and even vg display and df -h showing the same size so
i got relaxed that things are fine.

4. then i created another one for quota assignment to all the users

lvcreate -L 245GB  "VG-NAME AND path"-n "name"

then i transfer the ext4 file system to it. i dont remeber the command
but it was
 something.ext4 "lv complete path"

5 and i enabled the quota in fstab alog with the UUID to mount it on boot.

6. then i enabled kernal moudule.

   modprob qutoa_v2
   echo qutoa_v2 /etc/modules (do you think it could be the module issue?)

7.  for testing i mount the drive by mount usrquota "source path" "mount point"

so it worked find .
..

now next reboot problem started.

thats the whole story..