Problem with libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0

Hello,

I'm not sure if I should file a bug report, but I've been reading that
there may be an error regarding an out-of-date glibc2 or its
associated libraries, or even some GTK+ libaraies. I'm not sure.

It's been a while since I've updated testing, so this may be due to my
neglegence of consistantly updating and upgrading. I hope someone
knows how to resolve the followiung problem.

I get this error message when running urxvt, vi, and many various
other utilities:
<PROGRAM PATH/NAME>: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/x86-64-linux-gnu/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
g_bytes_unref

And it fails to launch. So X server still works, just some other
utilities relying on this libgdk_pixbuf plugin won't work, I guess.

I'm not sure how to try glibc2 from unstable yet--I'm not sure if I
add an entry in the sources.list before or after the testing entires,
and then reconfigure APT to pull from the unstable target. I'm not
sure if trying that will will be worth the risk of possibly breaking
many packages.

I believe there isn't going to need to be some crazy fix for it, so I
hope anyone can give some insight!

My uname -a:
Linux pc-main 3.2.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Apr 15 16:47:38 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

And now I notice my clock is off by 16 days... But I use NTP, so, no matter.