Supermicro SAS controller

Hi all

I'm using Debian Squeeze and would like to use a Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8
as controller for a software raid.
Unfortunately the system crashes when I try creating a filesystem on the
md device.

Here's the full output of lshw:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=C900cBnN

The controller is listed in the Debian wiki PCI database:
PCI id: 11ab:6480
module (kernel2.6.26-1-686): mvsas
Vendor Name: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
Device Name: MV64460/64461/64462 System Controller
http://wiki.debian.org/DeviceDatabase/PCI

The module is loaded:
$ lsmod | grep mvsas
mvsas                  36800  0
libsas                 35735  1 mvsas
scsi_transport_sas     19881  2 mvsas,libsas
scsi_mod              126789  6
sg,sd_mod,mvsas,libsas,libata,scsi_transport_sas

And I can access the disks. Create an ext3 and ext4 filesystem on them
seperately. But they don't like be be in the raid.

When the system crashed I got this dmesg but I can't find anything in
there:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ZFdkcS8p

On the screen I saw this:
http://666k.com/u.php
(Sorry it's a photograph)

What else can I do?

There are Red Hat ad SUSE drivers and firmware on the Supermicro
homepage. Should I take them from there?

Best regards
Ramon