Re: [OT] Posting styles

In linux.debian.user, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
[note: obnoxious superfluous quoting not edited out,for the sake of
illustration]

> --H4SyuGOnfnj3aJqJ
>
> On Sb, 07 apr 12, 18:52:08, Indulekha wrote:
>>=20
>> No downside at all then, eh?=20
>
> Mutt used to have a flea (bug) that would incorrectly set=20
> disposition=3Dinline on pgp/mime attachments, but Joey seems to be using a=
>=20
> fixed version.
>
> Unless you went out of your way to include the signature in the reply=20
> there is a bug somewhere that needs to be fixed.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei
> --=20
> Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
>
> --H4SyuGOnfnj3aJqJ

> --H4SyuGOnfnj3aJqJ--

What you see is what I get after hitting "reply".
Using mutt-patched from stable (1.5.20-9+squeeze2). Will it be
better if I build the latest version of mutt from source then?
I'd surely rather not wade through all the garbage I currently
see when people insist on using those pgp/gpg sigs.

--
 Indulekha