Re: debian-faq (was ... Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude)

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 17:07:16 Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:28:59 +0100, Lisi wrote in message
>
> <[🔎] 201204041128.59935.lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
> > On Wednesday 04 April 2012 10:01:47 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > >  Note that since Lenny, apt-get *installs* recommended packages by
> > >     default.
> >
> > ...since Lenny, apt-get *has installed*......
>
> ..and not "Note that since Lenny, apt-get *installations*
> recommended packages by default."? ;o)
>
> ..no "has" is a _wee_ bit different from your "Note that since
> Lenny, apt-get *installed* recommended packages by default." ;o)
>
> --
> ..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt Karlsen
> ...with a number of polar bear hunters in his ancestry...
>   Scenarios always come in sets of three:
>   best case, worst case, and just in case.

Arnt -

This appears to be aimed at me, but I cannot make out what you are trying to
say.

I certainly never said "Note that since Lenny, apt-get *installed* recommended
packages by default." as you appear to be saying that I did.
And "installations" is a noun not a verb.

Lisi