Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 18:30:29 -0500, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

No one gains anything from it.  Why does anyone do any of the bad
things that they do?  But that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.
People do spoof messages.  It is a fact.

If I am good for nothing else in this life then at least I can be an
example case for the rest of you.  :-)

Please see this posting where *my* email was spoofed:

My reply the next day that is in the next month's archive:

Yes.  My email address.  Spoofed!  To this mailing list.  And such a
very odd message too.  I have no idea why.  Strange that someone would
take the time to craft that message individually.

And now none of you can say that you have never seen it happen.  It
did happen to me personally.

Bob

Yikes! A love declaration to Debian! How utterly inappropriate (especially with the rocket reference) :)

--
//Christian