Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Fri 30 Mar 2012 at 18:53:09 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> There are many kinds of people, so everyone has different opinion
> about top/bottom posting :)

And where better to express these opinions but on a technically oriented
list like debian-user. Nine days and 120+ posts later the end is not yet
in sight. Forthcoming attractions are:

Have four line signature blocks had their day?

Is a 72 character line length the sweet spot?

Can I train my cursor to go to the bottom of a message?

Is ROT13 a replacement for PGP?

Does [OT] mean 'On Topic'?

Does tagging a post [OT] mean it is [OT]?

Should GPG signed mail be compulsory for furniture removers?

I have a new post to make. Should I top-post?

I'm loathe to post to debian-user. You get told off first. Advice
please. (On second thoughts, forget about it.)

I posted about a printer problem. Over 120 responses are on another
topic. Is that bad manners or just the way people behave on a Debian
mailing list?

  And many, many more intriguing and challenging topics providing an
  insightful glimpse into a this previously undiscused matter.