[OT] Re: Free as in speech hardware ebook reader

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 00:12:45 +0300, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:

> Having a bad track record of not taking care of "dead tree" books, I am
> looking to buy an electronic book reader.

(...)

I'm following very closely the ongoing movements of Kobo¹ and Vivaldi².

While the former conforms a complete set of hardware/software/e-books the
later is a tablet (no "e-ink" based display) that runs KDE Plasma SC, but
both projects seem to share the same objective: let the user to decide.

¹http://www.kobo.com
²http://makeplaylive.com

Greetings,

--